What took me so long? Elliot Landes Serpent Jr.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

Some time with-in the last month I was asked by Gerry (gerryr) if I had bought any of the Elliot Landes blanks after he had shown one on this forum and I said "no". The next day I ordered some of the "Serpent" blanks and got them last week.They were made by Mazzuccelli of Italy for the Shaeffer pen company.Elliot had four for sale at one time and now only the serpent, If anyone has extras on the others let me know.I think they were Ruby,Granite and Sapphire
don't know how I let these get by me.All comments welcome.

200851534616_1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Roy that's a beautiful pen ! Nice picture too . The backdrop looks tinted green . Is that the reflection from the pen ? Thanks for sharing this one ! [8D]

OKLAHOMAN

We'er slow but as Maw said "son I know I'm headed in the wrong direction but the worlds round and I'll get there.
Originally posted by gerryr

See, I told ya. It's beautiful stuff and a great looking pen. Sometimes you Okies are just so slow.:D[}:)]

Tanner

Great looking pen Roy!! I've been eyeballing those blanks myself. I just have not pulled the trigger yet. I have an ichy trigger finger after seeing this sweet looking pen.

Top Bottom