WHAT KIND OF PRESSURE POT FOR DYING WOOD

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

paulkane1

Hello, i am a novice to , trying to make my own blanks, as yet , i have no equipment for making any blanks. Could someone kindly give me some advise in relation,to, what kind of Pressure Pot and Size, would i need to buy, to start me going.? I want to Dye me own blanks as well, plain colours, for , segmented work,so i need the dye to penetrate the whole way through the wood, I am led to believe,that putting the wood blanks into a pressure pot , helps this process,to dye the wood the whole way through,is this right ?I live in Belfast, Ireland, so i would be buying my kit in the UK,would anyone have a link to a good outlet for the Pressure Pot ,? Could someone kindly ,put in the direction of some good Videos or Tutorials , on this subject.?

KINDLY PAUL

JohnU

I can not say enough good things about Mesquitemans Cactus Juice and dyes. He has done all the work for you, ironing out the process and gathering everything you will need to get the job done. Its an investment but it will allow you to do what you want now and expand with it later. Not to mention a great guy to deal with will help you with any problems or questions.

Jim Burr

Banned
Have you even tried to look at the Library? Dye questions, pressure pot questions, size and quality, how to and what not to do.
Looks like every question you asked was answered right there.

Top Bottom