what is Tactile plating from CSUSA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sparhawk

I have bought rhodium pen kits from woodnwhimsies that look just like chrome to me. Havent put them side to side with chrome kits but just from memory(which is getting worse as the years go by) i think they are comparable to chrome.

Russianwolf

Originally posted by sparhawk
<br />I have bought rhodium pen kits from woodnwhimsies that look just like chrome to me. Havent put them side to side with chrome kits but just from memory(which is getting worse as the years go by) i think they are comparable to chrome.
yes they are, but more expensive. I will likely go in that direction later, but can't afford them right now.

Chome would likely cost about the same as the 24k (3.99) and the rhodium/platinum is $8.50. I like the style of the CSUSA Euro due to the center band, and I'll likely go that direction in the future, but for now I can't afford the extra cost unless it's a commissioned piece.

sparhawk

I checked arizona silhouette and they have the olympia ballpoint in chrome for 4.55 (less as you buy more)The olympia has the fancier centerband and clip than the regular european.Havent checked beartooth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom