Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A wood click pen

• A store-bought pen

• Total voters
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Phillip

Just about everyone in my family and extended family writes with one of my pens or pencils. I have recieved a lot of customers from their display of my creations.

txbatons

Euro if it's a pen...otherwise at school I use a pencil most of the time since that's all we use in the band hall (it's a no-no to write on music in pen).

badger

I use a variety of them, sort of testing out new kits and new finishes. My current favorite is a simple slimline cocobolo pen I made.

But I've got a pencil in bamboo, and rollerball in Chakte Kok.

badger

PenWorks

Definately the most used pen im my arsinal is a Pelikan tortoise M400 with a double broud italic nib, piston fill with a cracked cap. :)

jskeen

95% of what I write is with one of a half dozen .05mm pentel click pencils setting around on my desk. All in the original black plastic until my step drill comes in. Then they will be wood. Got addicted to them in college in a drafting class, and never got over it. I probably own over 30 scattered around my office, shop and house.

Until recently the only time i picked up a pen was to write a check maybe once a month or so, and that was a plastic gelpen. I'm trying to teach myself to reach for a cigar or baron from time to time now, but it's not easy :)

I voted store bought pen 'cause that's whats on my desk.. I carry the first pen I ever made.. a European in olive wood with Parker style refill... basically it's a crappy made pen, but it's my first so my favorite... other favorites have all been received in pen swaps..

JC_UAH

Jr. Statesman Closed End (Cigar Shape) Fountain with Lou's 18K Nib (first capped pen) or a Wall Street III.

These are the only kits I've turned so far. I turned around 20 Wall Street III's for XMas gifts and had as much giving them as making them... almost

Could not have done it without the Forum. Thanks Guys!!!

Jeff Carr

Dan_F

Current favorite is a Sierra Vista in olive wood. I will soon have a few fountain pen kits, I'm sure one of them will become my go to.

Dan

MDWine

I often use an Atlas that my friend gave me, in Padauk. It looks very nice, and writes very nicely as well.

My other 'carry pen' is a Jr. Gent I made in some brown swirly acrylic.

sbell111

The pen that lives on my desk is a Bocote Comfort Grip that my wife made for me a few years ago.

I think the poll would categorize it as a 'basic twistie', but many people comment on it and it even has sparked a few sales.

byounghusband

At work, I use either a Sierra, or Jr. Gent Jesus Fish pen. (Only my pens at work) At home, I usually use one of mine, unless I can't reach it at the time and a store bought is handy..... My wife uses a red/white Acrylic Chrome RT Euro I made for her. Before that was a couple modified slimline experiments.

BTW, I can't afford one of Ron's pens either.....;)

ldb2000

Hi Everyone
My everyday pen at my day job is a Majestic Jr with Blue Lapis Trustone (I cant afford one of mine either so when no one was watching.....[}:)]) but my everyday shop pen is a (flame suit on[8D]) PSI 24K gold Slimline pro click pen it was about my 4th or 5th pen I made with a Camphor Burl and a Mylands finish so far the mylands is gone replaced with a natural patina (looks like junk) but the PSI plating is holding up very well has a few scratches but with the beating it takes in the shop it is holding up well

igran7

I usually switch it up between a Sierra cross cut maple with a Parker gel G-7 refill and a Closed-end Amboyna Burl Gentlemen's rollerball. Depending on my mood and potential clients I may go with a higher end pen.

bradbn4

Often it is a nice black wood TN Baron pen - sometimes a nice Sierra in bright yellow.

However; I do have a nice collection of other pens - the old bullet space pen by Fisher is very nice to travel with.
Keeps in the pocket without any fuss.

Bradbn4 - Having fun in Colorado

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Texatdurango

What... no photos?

Here is what's on my desk. Two rollerballs, two Lamy Safari store bought fountain pens and the rest fountain pens made by me, all filled with different color inks.

If you haven't tried writing with a fountain pen lately, give it a shot, it's the most fun you can have with all your clothes on!:D

20082742752_my%20daily%20pens.jpg

Top Bottom