What do you ABSOLUTELY have to have?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
... (such as a dedicated router station for "rounding over" pen blanks, computers, etc).

How do you round over computers?? :biggrin:

With a computer ROUTER, of course:)

Andy, that deserves a slap around the ears!!! :tongue: if there is anyone near that can do it for me, then I'll be forever in your debt!!!
:wink:

But since you mentioned 'router', my most favourite tool that I couldn't be without, but already have, is my dirt cheap trim router that is used as much to make pens as any of my lathes.
I'm afraid that my second seriously most important 'tool' is very boring but life saving, my rubber floor matting. It's not an essential 'safety item' but certainly makes being in my shop for hours, a lot more comfortable. :wink:

Yeah, yeah.....don't worry, you'll get older one day too!!!:wink:
Been there - done that:biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Smitty;
I agree with EVERYTHING you said EXCEPT, DOWN HERE... AN is ALWAYS used before any word beginning with a vowel or "H" (an implied vowel). I KNOW THIS IS DIFFERENT "up yonder"...... BUT, it IS Queen's Englsh, and we still observe it, here.

DOWN HERE.... It's ALWAYS AN old.man.. AND AN honorable man.. Anything else WILL get the Hersey beat out of you. notice I left OUT the second h in Hershey.... That was purposefully. DOWN HERE, Hersey was an an honorable Walsh family .... Hershey is synomous with drifter, scalawag, or other reprobate.

We don't care how y'all spell it or say it up there:)
oh then you'd say "an hairy old man"....

Hey Smitty, quit picking on me because I cannot take my sweater off! :biggrin:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Smitty;
I agree with EVERYTHING you said EXCEPT, DOWN HERE... AN is ALWAYS used before any word beginning with a vowel or "H" (an implied vowel). I KNOW THIS IS DIFFERENT "up yonder"...... BUT, it IS Queen's Englsh, and we still observe it, here.

DOWN HERE.... It's ALWAYS AN old.man.. AND AN honorable man.. Anything else WILL get the Hersey beat out of you. notice I left OUT the second h in Hershey.... That was purposefully. DOWN HERE, Hersey was an an honorable Walsh family .... Hershey is synomous with drifter, scalawag, or other reprobate.

We don't care how y'all spell it or say it up there:)
oh then you'd say "an hairy old man"....

Hey Smitty, quit picking on me because I cannot take my sweater off! :biggrin:
:)Well lately I can't either --- problem is I have to remember to put mine on....:rolleyes:

Top Bottom