What are you thankful for?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

Well another year since last Thanksgiving, and what are you thankful for?

Well first and foremost, I am thankful for my daughters and wife. My grandmother has been able to move to Florida.

I am thankful for the penturning friends in Hampton Roads I have made over the last year. Also the ones I have been friends with for over a year (looking at Fred, Tina, and Charlie)

I am thankful for the friends I have made through the site, some have met once at MAPG, and some have not met yet.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rosewood

Living in The Deep South. Where you can look a person in the eye,expect a hand shake agreement, say Merry Christmas,(no odd looks). My wife for 44 years, Heathly Children,One family in China,The other on the West Coast.

Justturnin

1. A Lord and savior that loves and adores me.
2. A wonderfully kind and beautiful wife (my better 85%)
3. Three healthy and beautiful daughters (my retirement plan)
4. To be working and able to provide for my family. We may not have all we want but we have more than we need. God is good.
5. My country where, no matter if I like where it is going or not, we are free and blessed to be able to practice our craft.

I guess I could go on but these are the big ones.

ElMostro

- God
- Wife and a happy marriage
- 3 healthy kids
- 4 dogs that keep me company
- Health
- Being able to work from home after my retirement
Amen!

JP61

I am thankful for having the opportunity to live my life in this great nation and for ALL the people that made and are making that possible.

BKelley

People talk about "the good ole days", well folks, I'm living the good ole days right at this very moment. God has blessed me more than I can tell and much more than I deserve. So on this Thanksgiving Day, amid all the turkey, dressing ,& family, please take time to remember what Thanksgiving is really for.

Ben

Jgrden

Yesterday, Thanksgiving, was my 69th birthday. Recently old classmates contacted me to attend our 50th class reunion. While looking at the list of classmates (there were 32) I noticed that my two best friends had passed on. This alarmed me to think that my life could be running short as well. So I am grateful each day I wake. Our 46 year old marriage is better than ever as we seem to have more fun being retired than working. Money is always tight, but we are not alone in that avenue. Things change and we old farts need to do the best we can to keep up with the new changes. No cursory being taught, correct, so now writing is an ART, On the other hand, our best clients are doctors and attorneys who still appreciate the art of writing. So chin up friends, all is not lost.

Last edited:
Top Bottom