Attachments

• app.jpg
    app.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 823
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I hope the information on this app isn't 'grossly inaccurate'...........:rolleyes:

We are mitigating that risk right now!

In the third subbasement of IAP Headquarters, Wayne is leading a team of monastic scribes in the validation of every measurement, down to the most minuscule fraction of a Portzebie.

Nevertheless, the occasional arrival of subatomic particles in the scriptorim can cause a single-event cranial upset, leading a monk to fat-finger a data entry. We could not afford foil hats for the scribes.

So, as he has since the inception of the charts, Wayne will gladly accept legitimate, direct, non-cryptic corrections of data. In a form such as; 'the diameter of the XYZ tube is listed as 0.357" and it should be 0.375"'

Now, I must prepare the evening's ration of gruel. :drink:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Jeff... You really need to let your hair down and post more often...

I know. It gets all pent up then comes out in one goofy lump.

Fitting - what comes out of your head matches how your head looks!

:biggrin:
How Dare YOU....make such an unwarranted and blatant attack on the looks of the head of our esteemed leader in clear violation of several IAP rules, regulations, suggestions and moderator opinions.....I shall turn you in at once and arrange for you to be shot Monday morning at sunrise. (lousy way to start a week).:biggrin::biggrin::tongue:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately, there is no effort under way for Android or Windows Phone. If a developer would like to step forward to volunteer, we can get that going. There is no bias here against non-IOS devices, it's a simple matter of not having a volunteer.

Unfortunately, there is no effort under way for Android or Windows Phone. If a developer would like to step forward to volunteer, we can get that going. There is no bias here against non-IOS devices, it's a simple matter of not having a volunteer.

I have dabbled in Android programming and would like to give it a shot?

Is the current being written in Objective-C? If so, can I get a copy of the code via PM and I will try as I have time.

The Penguin

I hope the information on this app isn't 'grossly inaccurate'...........:rolleyes:

We are mitigating that risk right now!

In the third subbasement of IAP Headquarters, Wayne is leading a team of monastic scribes in the validation of every measurement, down to the most minuscule fraction of a Portzebie.

Nevertheless, the occasional arrival of subatomic particles in the scriptorim can cause a single-event cranial upset, leading a monk to fat-finger a data entry. We could not afford foil hats for the scribes.

So, as he has since the inception of the charts, Wayne will gladly accept legitimate, direct, non-cryptic corrections of data. In a form such as; 'the diameter of the XYZ tube is listed as 0.357" and it should be 0.375"'

Now, I must prepare the evening's ration of gruel. :drink:

This reminds me of a joke:

A new monk arrives at the monastery. He is assigned to help the other monks in copying the old texts by hand. He notices, however, that they are copying copies, and not the original books.
So, the new monk goes to the head monk to ask him about this. He points out that if there was an error in the first copy, that error would be continued in all of the other copies. The head monk says, "We have been copying from the copies for centuries, but you make a good point, my son."

So, he goes down into the cellar with one of the copies to check it against the original. Hours later, nobody has seen him. So, one of the monks goes downstairs to look for him. He hears sobbing coming from the back of the cellar and finds the old monk leaning over one of the original books crying. He asks what's wrong.

"The word is celebrate not celibate," says the old monk with tears in his eyes.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
In the third subbasement of IAP Headquarters, Wayne is leading a team of monastic scribes in the validation of every measurement, down to the most minuscule fraction of a Portzebie. :drink:

For those who might not be familiar with the Potrzebie unit of length measurement, it is a rational and observable unit of length measurement that many esteemed engineers are promoting to replace the meter as the standard world-wide base unit of length measurement.

No more of this silly nonsense of light traveling in a vacuum for some unit of time measurement based on hyperfine levels of the ground state of the caesium 133 atom.

What the heck does any of that gibberish mean anyway?

A Potrzebie is simply the exact thickness of Mad Magazine #26.

Now who couldn't understand that? :)

Top Bottom