Well, I've done it now

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Titanium15

I am new to pen turning, and this site. I am not a real big user of websites, as I have been treated poorly on a couple others. I have been lurking, reading the library postings, reading the other things on the site, and decided that I would take a chance on getting on the site.
So, Hi from the Northern corner of Wisconsin, just across the river from Duluth, MN.
Stephen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
A second welcome from Ohio!!!

Most of us on IAP don't bite! And those that do are just big puppies... "All energy, no brains".... :eek::biggrin::tongue::bananen_smilies039:

Tom T

Welcome from sunny Florida. This is a very nice place to be. The people here are very helpful. turning pens is a great hobby.

ELA

Welcome from Alabama.

Lots of nice folks here. They are also very willing to help.
But it is not a great hobby, it is more of an obsession.:biggrin:

ossaguy

Welcome from San Diego!

We used to go hunting/fishing/trailbiking about 50 miles south of Duluth ( Moose lake)
Beautiful country up there.

You'll learn so much from the talented folks in this group,it's such a fun hobby!

Have fun,

Steve

CREID

Yea, see what you've done, your first post and you've wasted 2 pages already. But WELCOME.
I see you're from Wisconsin. My best friend is from Wisconsin, so I'll be watching you cause he's kinda weird. :)
Curt

Titanium15

Thank you

Thank you one and all for your kind greetings! As I said, I have been lurking on the site for while, and really did not think that there would be too many people that are not kind and helpful.
Curt, you said your friend was kinda weird. That is almost normal in my world! The way I look at life is this. Normal is just a setting on the dryer.
Steve, you don't head up to the North woods anymore. How can you not, you miss the bone chilling cold, the black flies that are the most bloodthirsty things on the face of the earth, and the mosquito's that are so big you need a baseball bat to take them out. How do you get through the year with out all that?
I am looking forward to learning from all of you about this obsession we call pen turning. At least my wife says it is an obsession, and I just got started!
Stephen

Top Bottom