We have a "thank" button!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I just noticed (and used) the new "thank" button with the thumbs up icon, in the lower right hand side of someones (original) post. Thanks Jeff!

Now if you like someones thoughts or pen you can just click the thanks button without having to retype someone elses thoughts.

Check it out:biggrin:

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

But I'm only seeing them on the OP part of the topic....what if it's a well answered question, being answered 4 posters down the topic(no way to thank them)?

Scott (just wondering) B

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I saw that also but its a start. It may be that the forum software limits the selection or it may be Jeff just selected that option for now.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I saw that also but its a start. It may be that the forum software limits the selection or it may be Jeff just selected that option for now.

I posted yesterday that I'm working on this.

It's actually going to be a "Like" button, but it uses the "Thanks Mod" engine so I needed to get that working.

Every post will be thankable and the thanks will be in a small shaded box inside the post.

Before anyone asks; No, we can't have both "like" and "thanks" :biggrin:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
:biggrin: How about an "ehhh" button. :biggrin: Im just content to have a begining. I dont know beans about software or programing so I cant fathom what it takes to make it happen. But "Thank you" for doing it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom