Water Buffalo Horn needed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Daniel

I posted this in trades and giveaways but think I might have better luck posting it here.

I am in need of a Water Buffalo Horn blank that promises to have one white streak in it. (trying to match a black and white sceme) So it needs to be black with white. I am going to to make a Gent Rollerball with it but can drill it on my metal lathe. I make my gent pens with just a bit of curve in the body but not much.
Thanks in advance.
Daniel

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

the_benz

I would suggest just getting some and turning it. I have turned some with some white on the outside but when I got down to the center it was almost totaly black. And vise versa.
Gregg

I know Wood-n-whimsies had some in stock.

Daniel

Gregg, I already told my customer that there is no way to know what the pen will look like until it is finished. But that I would give it my best effort. I have one blank that really looks like it would make a nice black on white so I will just go with that. If he is not happy with it I will most likely swap it with the Ti gent I have in my personal collection. I like Water Buffalo horn!

the_benz

If it don't work out

I have about 6 or 8 blanks. If the one you have doesn't work out, I can try to send you another to try. But even at that, you would have no way to be certain it will come out as you want it. A good note, I haven't seen very many that came out in the end with no white.
Gregg

Top Bottom