Want to go back in time?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Pretty amazing. I found if you click the picture he describes alot of it. He's been working on it since the 60's. Lots of talent in that guy!!

warthog

Sir...that is without a doubt in my mind, one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. There are three things that come to mind. 1. You are incredibly talented. 2. You help to bring things back to my memory that I had forgotten. 3. You have way top much time on your hands. Keep up the wonderful work you are doing.

Robert111

Pretty amazing. I found if you click the picture he describes alot of it. He's been working on it since the 60's. Lots of talent in that guy!!

Yeah, and reading about the subjects clued me in that he hadn't actually built the model cars--they're mostly purchased. But he has done some remarkable work with the "sets." The photo of the inside of the diner with captions for the materials he used is especially interesting I thought.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam

Yeah, and reading about the subjects clued me in that he hadn't actually built the model cars--they're mostly purchased. But he has done some remarkable work with the "sets." The photo of the inside of the diner with captions for the materials he used is especially interesting I thought.
This shows the difference in folks - it never dawned on me that anyone would think he had made the cars. I suppose because at one time I collected them myself and recognized some of the ones he had as the same as some that I had.

Top Bottom