Walnut Lacewood and caribou antler slingshot

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rick P

Rick P

I will be selling several modles of these, this is my first and it's a bit rough. But it is a portotype and my son is gonna abuse the hell out of it!

Attachments

• IMG_0146.jpg
    IMG_0146.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 728
  • Gun's slingshot.jpg
    Gun's slingshot.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 945
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Justturnin

Well I guess is you were going for really cool .......then.....YOU NAILED IT.

Super awesome. I was looking for a slingshot for my nephew during a trip a couple of weeks ago and they were all lame. What will the going rate be on these? If I can splurge on it I may take one off your hands.

Rick P

$40 without the antler and $45 with......lots of hand work in these guys.

Displaced Canadian, no your definately not the only one who sees a slingshot and smiles.....they are almost as much fun to make as shoot! If one of these does not bring out the kid in ya he was never there in the first place.....even the wife wants one. I have a order for a father son set and 2 going to the BHA rondy in Boise next month for a charity auction. I haven't even officially introduced them as a product line yet.

Oh and these are about the most simple to shoot weapon I have ever held! Pretty much anyone could be hunting in a week or two with one as opposed to months with a longbow.

Rick P

Thanks man!

They are still fun as hell! This is, for me personally THE favorite project of the year! I have had enough offers on them to start making them for the biz and Gunther LOVES his!

We shot some tim last night........mine is definatly enough for hares, grouse and Ptarmagin! I think I could take out a fox IF I was close enough for a head shot. Find yourself a fork or make one like mine man! Dont let the fun pass you by.

Top Bottom