Wallstreet

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BKelley

I have seen references to a Wallstreet I pen kit from Woodcraft. Does any one know what this is or have any knowledge of it. Any pics? From the information I find, it is smaller in diameter than the Wallstreet II. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ben

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CREID

I haven't seen a wall street 1 in a while. they have wall street ii and iii now. doesn't mean they don't make them, I have no idea, just haven't seen em in a while.

Curt

beck3906

The original Wallstreet was replaced by the Wallstreet II which is known as the Sierra. The Wallstreet III is the same as the Sierra Vista.

I have a couple of the original Wallstreet kits I'll try to dig out.

BKelley

Rick,
If you can find the Wallstreet I kit I will be glad to buy it, swap it for a Wallstreet II or what ever just let me know. I really thank you for taking the time to help a fellow pen turner.

Ben

hilltopper46

I think the old Wallstreet I was very similar (but not identical) to this pen

Attachments

• Pen156.jpg
    Pen156.jpg
    430 KB · Views: 109

beck3906

Found a gold and a chrome kit. I forgot the kit provided a "genuine" Cross mechanism as its main selling point.

PM sent to see if you want them.

its_virgil

The original wall street pen from woodcraft was very much the same as the kit called the broker which was a CSUSA (I think) kit. The woodcraft wall street came with a genuine cross mechanism and refill if i recall correctly. Here is the broker: Broker Gold New Style

When the sierra came out woodcraft replaced the wall street with the sierra and called it the wall street II.

Do a good turn daily!
Don

Rick,
If you can find the Wallstreet I kit I will be glad to buy it, swap it for a Wallstreet II or what ever just let me know. I really thank you for taking the time to help a fellow pen turner.

Ben

Last edited:
Top Bottom