Visit with THarvey and company

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hewunch

So, THarvey contacted me because he was going to be in my area over thanksgiving and wanted to know if he and his family could come to church with us. Afterwards we went to eat before getting them under way back home. We did however take a picture for the "no pictures, it didn't happen crowd." Tim has a lovely family and I am sure they got many laughs about my sons reaction that a desert was back on the buffet. :rolleyes:

Stop by anytime!

Sorry about the picture, I don't normally snarl, the sun was in my eyes.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

THarvey

Great to visit with Hans and his family. Hans is not only a talented pen maker, he is an incredible preacher and Pastor.

The only down side was it took us 6+ hours to drive what should have only taken four. Half the trip was from where this pic was taken to the Georgia state line. But that is a story all of its own.

Thanks Hans. You have a wonderful family. Don't be surprised if we slip in again some time.

BTW: I did not think myself short, until standing next to Hans. I am 5'10".

Last edited:

hewunch

Oh no, I hope you didn't get lost. I would have gladly helped with directions. Glad you are home safe.

THarvey

We were stopped by a parade at two different intersections in Anderson.

The worst part was the last 10 miles on I-85. Terrible crash at mile 1 in SC. Debris scattered in lanes going both directions. Helicopters, fire rescue, cars opened like sardine cans and one too many white sheets in the median. EMTs were working feverously on a couple people. We passed well over an hour after the crash and they were nowhere near clearing the area.

Fox Carolina News was on the South bound side filming the carnage. Traffic was backed up 10 miles in SC and 18 into GA.

Edit: the new website said no fatalities. Not sure why they placed a sheet over the drivers seat of the car.

Last edited:
Top Bottom