Vise Update, part IIIIIIIII

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul in OKC

Hi all. Vise production has come to almost a stand still. I have been swamped at work, (with a new crisis hitting daily, it seems) leaving very little free time, and I am directing that to home.(May have something new for vise production in the future, still thinking it out.)
I will be putting together the last few to go out before Christmas this week, and those have been notified. I have had lots of new inquiries (thank you) and alot of folks asking about where they are on the list, so I figured i'd just let y'all know what's up. So, that said, I am grateful for those who have waited, and sorry for those still waiting. I will begin to finish parts as soon as possible. I will keep the list, and go back to it when things start up again. Hoping things lighten up a bit after the first of the year.
Gotta keep things in perspective, you know:)
Thanks to all and for the great group of folks here.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

doddman70

Thanks for the update Paul I think I can wait patiently.....maybe......kinda........ohhhh I'll try!!!![:D][:D][:D]
hopefully i'm still on the list[:D]

Shane

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
Oh NO! An ice storm and now this!!! It's too cold to turn. Too icey to get out. And now...no VISE!!! Ok, this calls for a letter to Santa![:D]

Just kiddin' Paul. I feel fortunate to be on the list. Waiting gives me something to look forward too. Pace your life. Keep first things first!
As valuable as a PH vise is, quality of life for you and yours is more important!
Merry Christmas!

PenTurnerJohn

Paul,

I'm glad you are still giving priority to your home.

Having said that, I also appreciate your willingness to use your wonderful machinist talents to help fellow pen turners have a quality pen vise. Please keep me on your list for 2008!

Merry Christmas to you and your family,

MikeM

Pauls drill vice is the best thing since blonds. I have mine and have drilled over 100 pen blanks with it and they were spot on. So all you people who are waiting for one, have another coffee and donut--it will get there. mikem

cowchaser

Originally posted by MikeM
<br />Pauls drill vice is the best thing since blonds. I have mine and have drilled over 100 pen blanks with it and they were spot on. So all you people who are waiting for one, have another coffee and donut--it will get there. mikem

Oh just rub it in a bit more why don't you. [:p][:D]

RollTide

<br />Pauls drill vice is the best thing since blonds. I have mine and have drilled over 100 pen blanks with it and they were spot on. So all you people who are waiting for one, have another coffee and donut--it will get there. mikem

Why you little........[:(!][}:)]

j/k[:D]

Paul in OKC

Not sure how I feel about being compared to blondes! Now if you start telling vise jokes, I might get worried[:D]

Scottydont

I have one that I bought from Paul but never used. FYI I am listing it on my shop liquidation post. I don't remember what I paid for it but would $50 shipped be out of line? I looked up my Paypal history and I show $80 but I don't remember if it was the Vise or the Beall type buffer? (That is for sale too!) First one to email edmondswoodworks.com gets it!

cowchaser

Originally posted by Scottydont
<br />I have one that I bought from Paul but never used. FYI I am listing it on my shop liquidation post. I don't remember what I paid for it but would $50 shipped be out of line? I looked up my Paypal history and I show $80 but I don't remember if it was the Vise or the Beall type buffer? (That is for sale too!) First one to email edmondswoodworks.com gets it!

Hey wait, I am the only chaser on here. So it's mine. Although I bet he meant Chasper. One of these days I'll get me one of those vises. Anyone else want to sell me theirs?

Santa

Umm Paul ... buddy? I know all about how busy you are at work and all of those lame excuses. But, how about doing both you and me a favor? Ya know how on Christmas Eve your kids leave those chocolate chip cookies (usually stale by the time I get to your place) and that left over milk? How about a change of pace? Why not leave Ol'Santa a PH Pen Vise?? Just a thought! [;)]

PostalBob

Just to add some wood to the fire,LOL for me having this new tool has made my hobby seem better every time I make a drill. It is a great tool and was worth every minute i waited. You are going to love it!
So enjoy the winter snow and your time will come..I Did..
Take care Postalbob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom