Viewing photos in a link problem

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Sometimes, when I click on a link, there is instead of a photo, there is a little black box with a white x in it. Same thing with some email attachments. I think it may have something to do with security settings. Not sure. Can someone tell me how to fix this? Please!?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

NittanyLion

If you are using internet explorer, get rid of it. There are several better browsers out there. Try Chrome or Modzilla. It's likely a setting in your IE, probably with active X filtering designed to block images for privacy protection. Open another browser and try it. Hope this helps.....

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
If you are using internet explorer, get rid of it. There are several better browsers out there. Try Chrome or Modzilla. It's likely a setting in your IE, probably with active X filtering designed to block images for privacy protection. Open another browser and try it. Hope this helps.....
Thanks Steve. Yes, I have IE . It's a Dell PC. Not sure it will work with Mozzilla. Can I just change the settings?

wizard

Chuck,
Go to your Tools> Internet Options>Advanced
and either return to default settings or check box for Show Pictures

wizard

Both Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome are faster more secure browsers and each have the ability to import your bookmarks and favorites.

Last edited:
Top Bottom