Very proud...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Timbo

Timbo

My step-son graduated with his Masters in Electrical Engineering this year. It was only a year ago that he got his Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, and announced that he was going for his Masters. It was at that time that I made this frame, designed to hold his current, and future diploma. He's been part of my life since he was 6 or 7, and I am extremely proud of him.

The frame is made from Lacewood, with a Walnut inner and outer border. I finished it using oil, then several coats of satin wipe on poly. I also did the matting, and included his school and fraternity emblems.

Thanks for looking.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

nava1uni

Congratulations to your son. Seems like he has been yours for years now. He must be a hard worker to complete a Masters in a year. You have make him a beautiful holder for his diplomas. I am sure that he will cherish it always.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Nice.

Not a bad school either....My neice got married in the chapel at Lehigh U in 1954 on what had to be the hotest day of the year and no Air Conditioning.....I will never forget that day.

Timbo

Congratulations to your son. Seems like he has been yours for years now. He must be a hard worker to complete a Masters in a year. You have make him a beautiful holder for his diplomas. I am sure that he will cherish it always.

Yes he is. He actually took some extra credits during his undergrad which helped. He also kept his priorities straight...studies first, fraternity & partying second.

Timbo

Not a bad school either....My neice got married in the chapel at Lehigh U in 1954 on what had to be the hotest day of the year and no Air Conditioning.....I will never forget that day.

We were just there today picking up some of stuff, and went right by the chapel. He said there is now a several year waiting list to get married there now.

Sataro

Congratulations to your stepson on his accomplishment. Also great job on that frame display!

Lucky2

What? He graduated twice, and you only made him one frame for his diplomas, shame shame shame. No, all kidding aside it's a fantastic looking frame and you did a masterful job making it. I'm sure that your son will be proud to own it. And yes you should be proud of him and his acomplishments, it's no small feat to do what he did in the amount of time he did it in. Now hopefully he will get a really good job, and be able to support himself in the manor in which he wants to live. Congrats
Len

Top Bottom