No time for pens lately.....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from allisnut

allisnut

I have been working on a patio for my wife. We have put this off for several years, so I bit the bullet and started about 10 days ago. I have shoveled 8.5 tons of stone dust off of the trailer and set 650 large stones (25 lbs ea) and 200 or so small stones (12.5 lbs ea).

I can see the end from here... hopefully back at the lathe Monday afternoon!

Adam

DSCN2398.jpg

DSCN2401.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

I've been telling my friends I will charge $100 per stone for installation labor.

Yeah, I reckon that will sort them out, quick smart, huh...???:wink::biggrin:

No doubt a hard job on the back and knees, what I have not seen before is that pattern pre fabricated paving, strange but nice...! I wonder how many "brownie" points you will get out of that one...!:eek::cool::)

I've got about 800 square meters of ground that could do marvellously with that sort of paving however, you work too damn cheap for me so I may have to do it myself...! bugger...!:frown::)

PS: I can see that, the big tree us full of your finger prints from your hands full of cement dust, leaning on it and pondering how much more you have to go to get the damn thing finish, huh...??? just kidding.

Cheers
George

Last edited:

allisnut

it is called "Canyon" in sand & tan, bought it at three different lowes in NC, not sold yet in SC. It comes in 18" and 12" stones. Search for lowes part number 340551 in your area.

Adam

Top Bottom