Tuscany in Ebonite.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Twissy

Twissy

Got my Tuscany from Roy on Saturday. I don't care if this pen never sells as I love it!!! It just oozes elegance (IMO). And if it does sell then I'll just have to buy another :)
Nice work Mike and Roy
While I was turning the barrels from some Nikko Ebonite I got a friend to tumble the silver parts for me which I think helped define the pattern a little. Then the bits were lightly buffed.
C&C's welcome.
Oh, and I know I spelt Argentium wrong......just makes it even more unique :rolleyes:

IMG_1015.JPGIMG_1016.JPGIMG_1014.JPGIMG_1013.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
That's pretty special, even with the typo John. Are all 50 of the Ltd Ed's all going to be the same?
My memory is really bad....is it you that has the cool shop? If so, how's it going?

Twissy

That's pretty special, even with the typo John. Are all 50 of the Ltd Ed's all going to be the same?
My memory is really bad....is it you that has the cool shop? If so, how's it going?

Thanks Steve. The limited edition thing is a bit of poetic license! Unfortunately I am not making 50 of them, but Roy at classic nib is only selling 50 sets of components, so theoretically there should only be 50 of these pens ever made, and no doubt almost every one will have a different material.

The shop/studio is going really well thanks! People seem to believe that the economy is recovering as there has been a dramatic increase in orders in the last 2-3 months, and now Christmas is coming too!
Regards
John

OZturner

What a Gem of a Pen.
Please pardon my ignorance, but tumbling the silver parts?
Was that to decrease some of the sharpeness of the edges? or
to give it a smoother "Run-In" look?
Love the finished result, looks "A Million".
Congratulations to all.
Brian

Top Bottom