Black Beauty

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from LanceD

LanceD

This is a Titanium black Baron rollerball done in AA BLACK acrylic. Added a little turquoise stone on the end for a little color. This is the first pen I made in some time now. Got kind of tired turning reel seats and rod handles, so this and the razors I posted on another thread was a welcome break.

Comments welcomed and thanks for looking.

yo74S0g.jpg

tRirkgo.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

A beautifully crafted Pen.
Fit and Finish are superb.

Lance, I am a very conservative person, and I offer for my taste.
I would prefer the body straight rather than waisted.
Also, the Turquoise Stone insert, doesn't click for me, perhaps a Diamond Cut Crystal would provide the "Wow Factor" against the AA Black.
I would be pleased to read other's thoughts and comments.
Congratulations,
Brian.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I quite like the shape, it's similar to how I do my closed ended pens. I styled mine on Ed 'YoYo Spin' Davidson's pens. Though a little more subtly shaped.
Black is always a great colour too!! :)

Dalepenkala

Lance I like the pen it beautiful. I could live with color issue is cosmetics. I'm not sure I could deal with the shape of the pen barrel. It's just a personal thing but the pen barrel I think needs to be straighter or more barrel shape. That aside it's a gorgeous pen! I love black!

JohnU

I like it also. I usually put a pronounced area in the lower body as well but I put mine closer to the nib attachment area. Black is a definate winner especially with the black titanium. I like the idea of the added bottom piece but I would have probably used something on the darker side like a piece of M3 Damascus or something to resemble the titanium but thats just one opinion and I have been known to be wrong many times. lol Besides, Opinions and preferences always vary. Over all, A Beautiful Work of Art! Congrats!

Last edited:
Top Bottom