TruStone Shaving Set

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from pfbarney

pfbarney

This is the first of three sets that I've been working on for a while. This is Sonoran Sunset TruStone. I got the blanks, stand kit and brush knot from Bear Tooth Woods, but the razor head came from The Golden Nib. There will be another in black acrylic and another in cocobolo....eventually. Hope you like it. Comments and critiques always welcomed.

Attachments

• Shave Set.jpg
    Shave Set.jpg
    286 KB · Views: 298
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

walshjp17

That is one beautiful set. It would seem to me that the TruStone, although strikingly gorgeous, could be a bit heavy forcing the user to take extra care (especially with that head). Thoughts?

pfbarney

That is one beautiful set. It would seem to me that the TruStone, although strikingly gorgeous, could be a bit heavy forcing the user to take extra care (especially with that head). Thoughts?

I actually tried it out with an identical head before finalizing and it shaves very well. I collect antique razors and use them on a regular basis and the TrueStone doesn't feel much different from my Gillette Fatboy adjustable as far as weight goes.

walshjp17

I actually tried it out with an identical head before finalizing and it shaves very well. I collect antique razors and use them on a regular basis and the TrueStone doesn't feel much different from my Gillette Fatboy adjustable as far as weight goes.

Good to know. Thanks.

Top Bottom