Trustone Money Clips

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from hewunch

hewunch

Here is a set of Trustone Money Clips I made yesterday. Comments welcome.

Attachments

• moneyclips.jpg
    moneyclips.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 497
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alphageek

Former Moderator
Those are fabulous.... I'm really tempted to try those, but the only time I see money clips these days are as groomsmen gifts, and I don't think even those get used. :(

hewunch

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

For clarification. I didn't get the clips from Curtis, but I do think his look a little nicer than mine. I got impatient and went and found them on my own.

alphageek

Former Moderator
Looks good, Hans!

Dean, I disagree. I use one everyday and have for many years. So does my dad. I HATE wallets!

Maybe its a regional thing? I only have 1 person that I know of that uses one. Hey - if I'm wrong thats a good thing. Maybe I just don't notice guys wallets vs money clips? Guess I'll have to make some and see how they sell :)

VampMN

hewunch, your clips are beautiful! I would love to carry a money clip, but I carry a decent amount of stuff in my wallet. Of course, the least of which, is money!

jttheclockman

If we are counting I too am a money clip person and have been for over 25 years. At least that is when I started having some money to put in the clip:)

fernhills

I carry a wallet, but i don`t keep bills in it. I keep my bills in my front pocket. I tried money clips before , but none seemed comfortable to me. I will have to try these, they look real nice. Carl

dogcatcher

I have used a money clip for over 35 years, wallets are for ID's, photos and credit cards. Current one is leather with magnetic catch, that I made about 10 years ago. I also have some dressy ones, mostly from Zuni and Navajo silversmiths that my wife gave me.

HSTurning

Nice looking clips.
I carry a small wallet for cards and ID. I used a money clip for years until I lost it. I started carring one again just a few months ago. I finally found one I like. The added weight also helps keep the money in pocket.

Top Bottom