Trend Airshield?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alinc100

Hi All,
Recently I have been having allergy symptoms when turning/sanding Walnut,Jatoba and Cocobolo.I have resorted to wearing a 3m cartridge respirator and safety glasses.I'd like to take advantage of the face shield. / air filter such as the Trend.After some careful shopping I can get the Trend new in the box delivered for under$200.This is NOT the newer Trend Airshield Pro but the previous model.I know there shouldn't be a pricetag on health & safety but I do have budget restrictions. My 3m respirator is good at filtering but is not the most comfortable and does not fit under my faceshield.

Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Burr

Banned
I use a Trend Pro and would not trade it!! I had cancer in my (R) lung last year and there is no price on that! Trend has the same filter capacity as the 3M at $8-900. It's weak point is the low impact shield rating. I've taken a hit from an olive bowl that shattered at 1200rpm and walked away with only damaged boxers:wink: Get the Trend of save a bit more for the Pro. Thanks for taking it seriously!:biggrin:

nava1uni

I use a Triton and really like it a lot. I find that it's weight is easier on my head and neck then the Trend. As long as you are taking care of lungs is what counts.

alinc100

UPDATE:
Found a slightly used Airshield Pro via Craigslist.I have 4 days+ until it arrives from Vancouver BC.
Hopefully it transports well and fluidly through Customs.

Top Bottom