Transfer punch set

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PTsideshow

For those that may not know what members are talking about.
DSCF0006.jpg

Harbor Freight number is #3577 Reg price $9.99/20%off coupon they are $7.99 This is my second set. The first one was used for years in the shop on cars,and other metal working projects. Along with miss used a lot when need to push out something.
They are sold by everybody, prices vary from in the neighborhood to the ridiculous for the same import ones.
they are great as has been stated for clearing the tubes of stuff. And assembly/dis-assembly of kits.

Harbor Freight Coupon Wiki

As always, your mileage and the acceptance of coupons may vary by store or your location. For those that aren't near a store the coupons can be used on line. Follow the instructions on their site!
:clown:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cherie

I have this one!! And bought it at Harbor Freight. Now to find something to hold my pens while I take them apart without breaking them.

nava1uni

I have a nice piece of hardwood with holes the same size as transmission of various kits. I clamp the board in my vise and insert the part I am dis-assembling and it holds it so that there is no damage. I use a jewelers hammer since it doesn't need gorilla power and there is less weight to cause damage to the parts. For slim lines I drilled a hole and then glued a center band in place and it holds the lower body nicely without any wiggle or damage.

Top Bottom