Too bad this has to end.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sumterdad

We have been camping since Monday and must leave on Sunday sad to say. Be ready for next thanksgiving. Oh even got alittle turning in while we are here:biggrin: sorry the pic is bad

Attachments

• 2011-11-25_21-50-52_370.jpg
    2011-11-25_21-50-52_370.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 167
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sumterdad

Yea the weather has been perfect. I have been doing alot of crabbing. The wife made some crab drew tonight. Wish y'all where here. Been combing the beach for some drift wood pens

edicehouse

We got a pop up camper and were able to get away 1 weekend this past summer, and I had to go into work. What I need to do is get my grandmother to make the "camping list" so we are better prepared. The time I was actually at the campsite I spent more time wondering where something was, and why we didn't have it. I had firewood, beer, and a chair so I was good!

juteck

We have a pop up as well .... love touring the Carolinas and Virginia. Edisto is our favorite beach spot so far. We have reservations for Hunting Island for May next year, then Edisto in August. Not sure where our next adventure will bring us! Glad you had a good time.

sumterdad

We have a pop up as well .... love touring the Carolinas and Virginia. Edisto is our favorite beach spot so far. We have reservations for Hunting Island for May next year, then Edisto in August. Not sure where our next adventure will bring us! Glad you had a good time.

We are pulling out of hunting island in the morning and if things go well we will be in edisto around late march or early april? Growing up all we use to have was a pop-up until hugo came through and.tore it apart. So now we are looking at buying this popup we have de
cided to buy it from the owners. So we may get to do more.camping in the future

Top Bottom