Toni's Violet Roses

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Got up at 4:30 this morning and thought I would make something from the dark side. Actually, to be accurate, Toni made most of it and I just sanded and added a CA finish. I think it looks pretty nice. I tried to show Toni's trademark which I think is cool. It's on a 22K Jr. Statesman Rollerball. Both blanks and rollerball are from Exotics. Have a great weekend!
Regards, Doc:)...and to those in colder weather....Warmer regards, Doc:wink:..think I have had too much coffee this morning.:eek:

Attachments

• Toni's Violet Roses.jpg
    Toni's Violet Roses.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 342
  • Toni's Violet Roses_1.jpg
    Toni's Violet Roses_1.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 247
  • Toni's Violet Roses_2.jpg
    Toni's Violet Roses_2.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 203
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

phil

Great work on both counts! So you can get Toni's blanks from Exotics? i really need to make one of these for my wife, mother, mother in law, sister, sister in law ect...... ive gota few to make :tongue:

ctubbs

Doc, beautiful finish of a gorgeous pen. Toni does good work. I managed to abscond with a set of the yellow roses. They are in process as I speak and will go on a Triton, both from Exotics, for my Bride.
Doc, re, the coffee, I learned something a few years back that may be of interest to you; never get between a three year old boy or an old man and the bathroom, otherwise someone will be getting wet.:eek: Watch out for that coffee:):biggrin::tongue:
Charles

Last edited:

wiset1

Envy is a horrible thing, but I can't help it! This looks so amazing, I need to get in touch with her and ask her to make me a couple blanks like this. SWEET pen

PR_Princess

Outstanding pen Doc!!! And perfect choice on the kit. That CB really sets off the gold in the macaws. A real beauty!!!:cool:

LOL you might have to kick your regards up a notch, though. It is cold enough up here that the mercury in our thermometers has just plain disappeared! :eek:

Top Bottom