Todays stuff

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from alphageek

alphageek

Former Moderator
While waiting for the mailman, I worked on a couple of clocks... Then did a couple of pendants. The stripped on came from the block that Ed sells. I was able to slice the block for 6 pendants... Or the block could be cut for a pen. The other is the new pink wildcat.

Attachments

• IMG_1033.JPG
    IMG_1033.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_1035.JPG
    IMG_1035.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_1036.jpg
    IMG_1036.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_1037.jpg
    IMG_1037.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
GREAT work, Dean!!

I didn't know you did clocks. They look great.

The striped material comes in a 1.75" x 3.65" bar. So, it can be used for pens or for pendants. There will be three color combos. It is unlikely to be available in the future, after I run out of the three five foot bars that are here, now.

Thanks for getting this "up" so quickly, Dean!!!

Last edited:

DozerMite

Banned
I have that same inlay kit and it looks like the price has doubled since I got mine. I don't care for how flexible the base plate is and the way it interlocks. It has a lot of pattern possibilities though.

alphageek

Former Moderator
I have that same inlay kit and it looks like the price has doubled since I got mine. I don't care for how flexible the base plate is and the way it interlocks. It has a lot of pattern possibilities though.

LOL.. I get that! I think I spent more time setting up a jig to hold the clocks and screw the baseplate into than I did on the clocks.

So far, though I like the results. (and the clock inserts were a trade with USAFVET98)

Chief Hill

While waiting for the mailman, I worked on a couple of clocks... Then did a couple of pendants. The stripped on came from the block that Ed sells. I was able to slice the block for 6 pendants... Or the block could be cut for a pen. The other is the new pink wildcat.

I assume the mailman took hours to get there? You got allot done. Nice work.

Top Bottom