Tis the Season

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

Good to see the old "3" back up on the avitar, Chuck.

I'm glad the season is here, too. The time between the BCS Championship game and the Bud Shoot Out is TVs worst hour.

One point of clarification about the Daytona race, please! If you break your two backup cars prior to the Daytona Sprint Cup Race, THEN win Datoyna, where they KEEP the winning car, WHAT DO YOU DO ABOUT RACING THE NEXT WEEK:)

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader

I'm glad the season is here, too. The time between the BCS Championship game and the Bud Shoot Out is TVs worst hour.

One point of clarification about the Daytona race, please! If you break your two backup cars prior to the Daytona Sprint Cup Race, THEN win Datoyna, where they KEEP the winning car, WHAT DO YOU DO ABOUT RACING THE NEXT WEEK:)
Thanks Andy! You know? I can't swear to it, but it seems that situation came about one time, and another team furnished a spare car.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam

Thanks Andy! You know? I can't swear to it, but it seems that situation came about one time, and another team furnished a spare car.

I'm pretty sure you're right Chuck, as I vaguely remember this. But if it was me, i'd take a week off and celebrate like a wildman!!

Top Bottom