There goes the neighborhood!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alamocdc

Yep, Alamocdc is back, folks. Probably not with as many posts (at least for now) as in the past, but I'll be hanging out some. I've noticed a significant number of changes since I left Ohio. And most of them for the better! But I think I'm now WAY behind the power curve.

I'm still in the process of getting the garage converted to a shop. It's still full of unorganized crap and woodworking equipment. My daughter had a house built two doors down and has been helping me organize when I get home from work, so it'll het there. I'm still a few moths away from doing much turning, but I'm at least making progress.

Anyway, I just wanted to say howdiy to all my buds.

P.S. Did that tsunami wash Hank back to the US? LOL! Nuttin but love, Hank!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Welcome back Billy. Was wondering about you, and a few others, just yesterday. Glad to hear your getting settled in. And, your garage sounds just like mine. Hank is still here, sharing valuable information occasionally.

hewunch

Billy, it is great to see you again. Hank actually moved back to the states before the tsunami hit. And I am with Roy, I wish those other folks would come back, or in the case of a rat stay back.

Top Bottom