The Ribbons are Coming...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

grub32

Just to let you know...I am uploading the first of 3 I think on making ribbons and casting them. It is on its way...Should be done uploading in a few hours.

More coming tomorrow

Grub32

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

grub32

I know, I know...It has been uploading ALL DAY!! Still uploading...I was hoping that it would have been done hours ago so you could see part three and the finished 4th part. Each video is 600 MB...I wanted to make sure that I was able to keep the quality high enough to enjoy them!!

SOON!!

I will let you know as soon as it is done!!

Grub32

its_virgil

Thanks for making a video of Jay Pickens's technique for PR ribbons. We owe lots of thanks to Jay for his sharing of PR casting in the early days of its use here on the various penturning forums.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

grub32

Video 3 is up....4 and 5 coming soon...I talk to much sorry...I just end up videoing more than I thought I would.

Grub32

W3DRM

Originally posted by grub32

Video 3 is up....4 and 5 coming soon...I talk to much sorry...I just end up videoing more than I thought I would.

Grub32

Just found this thread. Have you uploaded Ribbons Part 4? Can't seem to find it if it has been uploaded.

Thanks...

grub32

Not yet...I have been busy with work and penturning getting ready for a big show in the summer. I have to get by another week and I can get back to it!!

Coming soon...

Grub32

Top Bottom