The House that Bob built

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bobskio2003

bobskio2003

This is a house that I built for a co-worker of mine. My poor PITH partner probably thought I forgot about him (but if all goes well he should be receiving his pen today or tomorrow). This house was built from just a design (no kit) and then modified so that it opens from the back. It is all wired, most of the windows and doors open and the ceilings, walls and floors have been decorated. All my co-worker and her daughter should have to do is add the accessories. I have over 100 hours into this so I'm truly glad she likes it. Hope you do too. Thanks for looking, Bob I.

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 221
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 169
  • inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 236
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rej19

Very nice but now you make me feel bad. I started a doll house for my daughter when she was probably 6-8 years old. She is now 29 with a 3 year old daughter herself. I have resurrected the project and hope to have it finished for her 4th birthday. For over 20 years I have called it my monument to procrastination. Congratulations!

bobskio2003

There are actually a number of places that have them. The cheapest is a local doll house supply store (not that there are many of them around). Next cheapest is probably through the internet (again through a dollhouse supply store). Or you can find them at Hobby Lobby and AC Moore and probably other craft stores. I did get some good prices when Hobby Lobby had sales on dollhouse stuff but it was tough to know when they were having them.

Top Bottom