The first step is admitting there's a problem

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

Hi my name is Jonathon...and I have an addiction. I was finishing up some casting for the night and getting ready to pack everything up for my demo tomorrow when I took a step back and just had to laugh.
884531421_photobucket_39623_.jpg

884531421_photobucket_39622_.jpg

You can't really see ALL the dyes and other pigments in the cabinet...it goes back about 18". I think I need to rent a Uhaul to pack all my casting stuff up. So to all the people looking to start casting....it can be quite, um....consuming :hypnotized:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MartinPens

You could do a little inventory and sell off the materials that are excess. I'm getting into casting, so I think this is a grand idea! : )

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

SteveG

This is off topic for the thread, but George, I have NEVER seen you post as short as this (above). Are you well, my friend?

Steve Guzy

PTownSubbie

This is off topic for the thread, but George, I have NEVER seen you post as short as this (above). Are you well, my friend?

Steve Guzy

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Everything else looks normal for a caster!! Except for those sexy molds you're sporting. Those are almost exclusive!!

Penl8the

Hi Jonathan, welcome to the CA (Casting Anonymous) group.

I am Branden. I have not cast for 3 days now. My longest was 5 days without casting.:redface::redface::redface::redface:

ctubbs

I absolutely would not want to play Jinga with Brooks. Anyone that can stack bottles like that blue stack would put me out of the game before I even got started.
Also Steve is correct, I am worried as well for George's well being. Just 11 words and sig. How about it George? You are usually the only one that talks longer than I.
Charles

Andrew Arndts

Problem, what problem? I do not understand.
however if a mouse happens to belch in Japan I would wonder if that tower of blue will remain standing.

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
What a group of insensitive folks!!!!

Sorry for you, Brooks!!!

When will you be adding to your reds and yellows to get them "in balance" with your blue???

Top Bottom