The Cat & The Rat - I dare you...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

ngeb528

I double-dog dare to a pen build-off between the two of you.

Pic a mutually agreeable theme for a pen and design & build it in a limited amount of time.

No discussion between you (on your honor) with the exception of agreeing on a theme or we could take a poll here and come up with a theme for you.

I think we'd all love to see how your minds would work on the same themed pen.

You up for it?????? :tongue::wink::biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MattDaddy

Are we allowed to do a raffle here? I would be up for a $10 ticket for a chance to win one of the two pens. All proceeds could go toward pens for troops or another favorite charity of the site. Would love to see what they could come up with.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Nancy, please don't be offended but the answer is no.
Picking out two individuals from the thousands here has a certain inference that I don't agree with. :wink:

Besides, I've already said that cats eat rats for breakfast:)

great12b4ever

Wow, it looks like the line in the sand has been drawn, and now we will see if they are brave enough to accept the challenge. Personally, I think they will fold. :rolleyes::rolleyes::):wink:

workinforwood

Picking out two individuals from the thousands here has a certain inference that I don't agree with. :wink:

Besides, I've already said that cats eat rats for breakfast:)

Couldn't agree more Steve. How would anyone feel to be put on the spot like that? I know I wouldn't. What do either have to prove? One morning you might want to eat strawberries, then next morning you might be up for bananas.

ngeb528

No inference implied, to anyone.

You both make amazing pens. I thought it would be interesting. Sorry to put you on the spot.

Couldn't agree more Steve. How would anyone feel to be put on the spot like that? I know I wouldn't. What do either have to prove?

Not looking for either to prove themselves - they've already done that - I was looking to see what two amazing minds would come up with based on the same theme since they both think out side the box as far as materials go

Didn't mean to upset anyone or make anyone else feel bad.

Everyone else - please don't post anymore since one is not interested, let this post die quietly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom