Thank you bobleibo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
This beautiful travel coffee mug was in Saturday's mail. It was an unexpected gift from bobleibo. He said it his way of saying thanks for my prior work on Birthday Bashes. The mug is made out of cherry w/walnut segments and is laser engraved. Thank you Bob! I love it and can assure you it will get plenty of use!

Attachments

• Mug.jpg
    Mug.jpg
    359.5 KB · Views: 201
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

elkhorn

Mike, well deserved!

Bob, very well done!

My hat's off to both of you - you're both a class act.

Last edited:

D.Oliver

Bob, if you're going to be a saint, how am I supposed to make fun of you come Bash time?:tongue:

bobleibo

I like making these and really like giving them to people. They are not the official ceramic IAP mugs but they sure bounce around in the car a lot better.

Rest assured, making these is a whole lot easier than what Mike B and Mike R go through running the entire Birthday Bash or Summer Extravaganza. Can you imagine having to put up with people like me and Derek for a whole month (mostly Derek)? Ugh!

Last edited:

bobleibo

The "Dynamic Duo" of Mike 'n Mike (Broberg and Redburn) are the ones who do all the work. Running one contest is tough enough...they run/ran all of them. Kind of like trying to control a day care center. Now we know why they drink so much!
Instructions, I would be happy to do it but it might be awhile as far as time goes and don't expect any type of literary work of art. They really are easy after the first few. As I always say, I have no secrets.

Making it easy enough for Derek is easy too
- make wood round
- drill big hole
- put shiny metal thing inside
- fill with coffee
(Derek started it!)

....except we have to give him credit, he makes amazing videos. I'm not competing with that.

Top Bottom