Tablesaw gloat!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alphageek

Former Moderator
Tool gloat...

Got me a new tablesaw (ok will be picking it up on monday)... The 21833 from Sears. BIG step up from my little craftsman and the website is double discounting it right now and I convinced them to give it to me for the $450 its showing. :cool:

Now hopefully I can try some of the wicked segmenting that some others make look so easy (cough .. Jason .. cough)...

Now to just get time to set it up and use it!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jbostian

Congrats on the new saw. I have a Craftsman contractor table saw. It has been a great saw for me. I got mine as payment for building some bedroom furniture for my in laws. I went from a cheap direct drive table saw to the contractor style. It was a huge improvement. Enjoy it and make sure you get some pics of all the new projects you will be making with it.

Jamie

Chief Hill

Well congratulations on the new toy. I LOVE new toys like that. I appreciate what you were saying about. Upgrading. I did as well about 2 years ago when I went from a cheap bench top Ryobi. To a Ridgid Cabinet style with a Granite top. And wow is it quiet.
Just 1 suggestion. Buy the book the table saw by Kelly mehler.

Its amazing. Teaches everything u need to know about saws, they types, dust collection, jigs etc. Everyone with a decent table saw should read this book.

Top Bottom