Surprised

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodlvr

I was looking at a jig on Rockler that someone posted and looked at the New Products and found a Jockey Laser Cut Inlay kit for only $12.00. I only mention this because of finding an inlay kit that inexpensive. I am curious who makes them, I only hope that it is someone who keeps the quality level as high as Kens and Constants Inlay kits.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodlvr

Thanks. Maybe the price is an introductory price. You have a Rockler up there, that store would be my downfall if there was one here in Salt Lake City.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Well I just looked at Ken's site. The jockey kit is $25.00. Rockler has it online for $12.00. Must be an introductory price at Rockler.

RussFromNH

This is great. I am taking my Bear Scouts to visit a friend of mine who owns a horse farm. This would be the perfect Thank You gift for her teaching the boys how to care for the horses.

I have a Rockler right down the street from me in Salem.

butchf18a

Woodcraft and Rockler near me. While I'm a regular in each, I won't/don't buy pen kits or blanks from either of them. So many vendors here, and prices much better.

jmoicbw-bidi

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Woodcraft and Rockler near me. While I'm a regular in each, I won't/don't buy pen kits or blanks from either of them. So many vendors here, and prices much better.

jmoicbw-bidi

I feel your pain. But as I said, the kit is $25.00 everywhere but Rockler, which has it for $12.00!!

RussFromNH

Thanks for the tip Mike!!! I ran out this morning between BB game for son 1 and BB game for son 2. They had one in stock. I think my friend will love this.

I agree Rockler is usually very pricy. I picked this blank up for just over $9.50. I had a 20% coupon. I also picked up a couple walnut 4" sq blanks to try a bowl.

I have picked up a few things for good deals there from time to time. The coupons help. Also, they have clearance, and some good sales every once and a while.

RussFromNH

I am going to get back to some pens after I finish the Arrow of Light awards for my Webelos (Scouts). I have not finished a pen in months... :(

EBorraga

In Memoriam
The closest Rockler is 120 miles from me. But I did order 8 of those kits online today. Being an avid horse racing fan and living right around the corner from Churchill Downs, I feel i'll have no problem selling them. Thanks again Mike, as I would have never seen them for such a great deal.

Top Bottom