Suggestions

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithlong

for business cards. I am a retired printer myself, been out of the printing loop for 20 years, lost all of my contacts. Do you purchase them or print your own?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

d_bondi

I used Snapfish, but ALWAYS look for a coupon first, 40% off is pretty typical.
Also, some of the big box office stores, OfficeDepot/Max, Staples do it as well.

derekdd

I'm a VistaPrint user.

They do our biz cards, did our booth banner, and the instruction inserts we include with cutting boards, serving boards, cheese boards, and coaster sales.

Upload your own artwork (we did) or use some of their templates which are very easy to use. Very fast and affordable.

Darios

4th on Vistaprint. Only problem I've ever had is when I screwed up the order by not paying attention to the crop marks.
Pass on the upsells though.

jcm71

I use Vista print. No complaints. Whenever anyone asks me for a card, I ask
them to take a picture of a couple I have on display. At a quarter a card, it adds up fast. Hard copy cards are reserved for paying customers.

sorcerertd

I designed mine and print them on my own. The main reason being that I use a "kraft paper" cardstock. All of the services I've seen would just print a background image of kraft paper. I guess I'm just picky, but I like that the card is not plain white on the back. I keep my branding simple, with a natural vibe.

1711033798428.jpeg

1711034105107.jpeg

Last edited:

leehljp

Member Liaison
Like a few here, I make my own. Have been for almost 30 years since I got my first 600dpi printer and started using Photoshop at version 2.5

My mistake was showing others my cards. I should have gone into business!

Darios

I use Vista print. No complaints. Whenever anyone asks me for a card, I ask
them to take a picture of a couple I have on display. At a quarter a card, it adds up fast. Hard copy cards are reserved for paying customers.
If you don't mind me asking what kind of cards are you getting? After shipping mine come in at 0.11 and that's two sided.

eharri446

I have printed my own for several years. However, I am going to give laser engraving some a try. I have black aluminum business cards which I got from amazon fo $32.00 for 300. I could also get an assortment of colors for $31.00.

d_bondi

I have printed my own for several years. However, I am going to give laser engraving some a try. I have black aluminum business cards which I got from amazon fo $32.00 for 300. I could also get an assortment of colors for $31.00.
That sounds pretty cool, post pictures when you get it done please.

Top Bottom