Can anyone review the new PSI Protura Twist Kit?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

egnald

The new PSI Protura Twist pen kit uses 3/8 tubes. I kind of like the look of them in their latest catalog, but I would be interested in comments from someone that has actually worked with one before I order. - Thanks, Dave

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Muddydogs

Link to make checking it out easier.

Humongous

Hi Dave, In looking at the instructions it looks internally the same as the Executive. I would imagine it would operate the same, of course the weight and handling comfort could be very different.

egnald

Well, I broke down and ordered the starter set and a few extras myself. My allowance just went into my credit union account this morning and I just couldn't resist. - I'm sure I will have some comments and a mini-review when they get here and I get one or two turned. - Dave

KMCloonan

Well, I broke down and ordered the starter set and a few extras myself. My allowance just went into my credit union account this morning and I just couldn't resist. - I'm sure I will have some comments and a mini-review when they get here and I get one or two turned. - Dave
Thanks for "taking one for the team" Dave! šŸ˜

RunnerVince

Finally got around to turning the Protura kit I ordered with a maple and paduk blank I made years ago. Seeing it in person, I'm not a huge fan of the design, but I have no complaints about quality. The metal finish is good, all the moving parts work well, it was no more difficult than any other pen to assemble, and the final fitup is great. If the styling is up your alley, this is a great pen.

Attachments

• 20240322_193046.jpg
    20240322_193046.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 23

cl1237

Thanks for the review Vince, and nice blank, simple but elegant. I was eyeing these in the newest PSI catalog, I'll pick up the starter set.

Top Bottom