Street Organ

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from woodman928

woodman928

Well I got brave and made a youtube video of me and the Street Organ that I build. Some of you got to see it and the Southwest Missouri meet last summer but for those that didn't here you go.

It took over 300 hr to build this one and it has around 450 parts to it all made by me it uses punched paper rolls and the crank operates 2 bellows underneath to supply the air.

Hope you Enjoy
Jay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ms_26BAQ0E

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
Well, since I got to hear this in person at the SW Missouri Picnic in August I must tell you that Jay has a larger version in the works. It is workable even though all the finishing touches are not done yet. But Jay played a mean version of Wabash Cannon Ball that you wouldn't believe. So, Jay...when are we going to get to hear Cannon Ball?

Druid

That is way too cool. The last time.. and only time I've seen someone play that was a few years ago im Munich at a Christmas Mart. Very impressive & thanks for sharing the video.

woodman928

That was amazing.........where did you get the plans for that? Sure can see the time you spent there!

Barney

Barney you can find the plans by searching for John Smith Street Organs. The one I am showing in the video is a Senior 20
If you decide to build one I'm here to help (and you will need it. I love building these things)

Jay

titan2

Barney you can find the plans by searching for John Smith Street Organs. The one I am showing in the video is a Senior 20
If you decide to build one I'm here to help (and you will need it. I love building these things)

Jay

Thanks..........I've already bookmarked a number of pages!!! Just what I needed.....another project!!! LOL

Barney

td

Banned
I'm just blown away by this. What an incredibly gifted artist you are. In my dreams I'd like to build one of these!!!

woodman928

If your looking for the Plans

Just got a note from John Smith and it seems people are having trouble getting rollcutter.com to answer there email. John said to contact him directly and he can supply the plans. Hope this help those that were trying to get Plans.

Please tell him the Jay Caughron sent you.

John Smiths email address is john"DOT"smith6607"AT"ntlworld"DOT"com Note . and @ have been changed

Last edited:
Top Bottom