Storm Clouds

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

This is a beautiful blank, Storm Clouds, from Dawn at Exotic Blanks. It's on a Black Titanium Navigator Rollerball. The pen looks nicer in person because the true beauty of the blank was hard to capture in a photo. I tried:rolleyes:. Thanks for looking. Doc:)

Attachments

• Storm Clouds on Navigator  _2.jpg
    Storm Clouds on Navigator _2.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 201
  • Storm Clouds on Navigator  _1.jpg
    Storm Clouds on Navigator _1.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 204
  • Storm Clouds on Navigator  .jpg
    Storm Clouds on Navigator .jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 221
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JerrySambrook

Excellent job there Doc.

Why don't you try some indirect lighting instead of the overhead fluorescent bulbs,
Or put a white sheet above to kind of mute the lighting

ctubbs

Doc, it that blank looks any better in person than it does in the photo, just how did you ever bring yourself to lay a tool against it? Just another of your beautiful creations.
Charles

jttheclockman

Iagree with you Doc. This is a real cool blank and it does look great in person. Just ordered some more of these and if they are like the one I made it will be a pleasure to turn them. Thanks for showing.

wizard

Iagree with you Doc. This is a real cool blank and it does look great in person. Just ordered some more of these and if they are like the one I made it will be a pleasure to turn them. Thanks for showing.

I loved the one you made with that blank on the Majestic. It looked awesome!

wizard

Thank you for the kind comments and encouragement. The true artist is Dawn Kizer who brews some magical blanks each of which is appropriately named. Each of the blanks and pens, when turned, have a the resin with a spectacular ranges of hues, swirls, iridescent and pearlescent characteristics which leaves one mesmerized in their beauty. Doc

Top Bottom