Storage wall

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sbwertz

This was my Christmas present from my husband. The last two cabinets are done and ready to hang. I fill them as fast as he builds them :biggrin:

They are hung on french cleats. That is the only way we two old fogies could get them up on the wall!

Attachments

• IMG_2563 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    IMG_2563 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_2565 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    IMG_2565 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 312
  • IMG_2566 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    IMG_2566 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 542
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood-of-1kind

Nice storage that he's created for you. Like the way that he designed the 'hanging' clip at the back of the cabintets. We use that system here at the factory (office furniture) but ours are made out of alumininm.

bnoles

Wow! You have some great storage ideas going on there Sharon. I may have to borrow a few if you don't mind.:cool:

Last edited:

Texatdurango

What perfect timing! I thought I would log on to see what was going on before heading down to the shop this morning. Today I am deciding on whether to make some simple shelves or cabinets to put small tools in or on AND..... exactly where to put them.

I think now I will cut some cleats, wrap them around my shop walls, paint to match then hang whatever I want, wherever I want!

Thanks for the post Sharon....... you just saved me a lot of work and possibly some aggrivation.

IPD_Mrs

Well I sure hope he got you a step stool for Christmas as well. The cabinets look great, but I hate stuff on the top shelf. It is always something I need in a hurry up there.

ThomJ

all the hangy stuff inside my house is with french cleats, best system I've found. Sharon those cabinets are worthy of a kitchen

Top Bottom