SteveG-wins the FIRST auction--THANK YOU!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PR_Princess

Steve, I am astonished.....absolutely blown away!!! What can I say but WOW!! ....and thank you!!!

However, I can not let generosity such as this go unrewarded. I have a few things.. special things... that have never made the web, that I think you might like. Watch your mail.

You are indeed a Prince, Steve Guzy!!!! :worship::worship::worship:

SteveG

To all who "Played" in the mug sport, I want to say it was fun and you are each a worthy competitor, each with your goals and limitations. The auction has the purpose of raising $ to support the site, which is good as it gets, thanks to all who are members and the excellent management staff. That mug looks beautiful, and thus was a little difficult to part with before I even had it. But giving is good, and is a big part of what makes IAP good. I will now carefully return the long knife to its place, while looking forward to more of the same next year. But the fun is just getting going THIS year, so let us HAVE AT IT!!

tbroye

Congrats. Steve you are a generous man. Don't know if I would have gaven up, but you made some else very happy. IAP is a great community. Missed the ending yesterday but was at my Grand Nieces Baptismal party with her 99 year old Great Mother,

SteveG

Just a comment to post #86: Pr Princess (and Ed) are welcome here any time. I would only ask that she bring along the mug so I can actually see it in person. :biggrin:

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Congratulations Steve & well done!
You made a a great contribution to IAP and also made special princess very happy at the same time. Doesn't get any better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom