Stainless Bottle Stoppers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from sandking

sandking

I've tried searching and haven't come up with any reviews on the Craft Supply Stainless Teardrop stoppers. I'm sick of the Penn State ones that fall apart and I can never get them to sit nicely in a bottle. I see Ruth has some great feedback, but I'm putting a CS order together today and wanted to know if anyone else uses their stopper. I kind of like the look of the teardrop.

Any help would be appreciated.

MobilMan

I purchased one of their starter kits w/mandrel etc. Altho not stainless, they're a good stopper. Can't see where anything could be better other than being made of stainless instead of being coated.

broitblat

I've used the droplet stopper in both chrome and stainless.

I like the shape and the finish. The droplet shape lets more of the stopper base sit *in* the bottle instead of showing on top.

Ruth's stopper does an even better job of emphasizing the turning rather than the stopper base. I think they are also better if you are turning smaller stoppers.

For my personal taste, I think Ruth's stoppers look better in the bottle, but the droplets look better on "display". I prefer the seal on the droplet stoppers as well.

Your mileage may vary.

-Barry

Top Bottom