Stained Glass

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from pyurgal

pyurgal

This is not something that I did but something that my wife made. I had to show it off because I am so impressed with it. :) She has only been doing this for about 2 months and all I say is WOW! She is one heck of a woman.

The piece measures about 39 inches high by about 22 inches wide and it has over 100 pieces to it. Now I have to find a place to hang it. Right now it is sitting above the fireplace. I think in the front window where everyone can see it. :)

Enjoy!

Paul

Attachments

• Red_Glass_Small_image.jpg
    Red_Glass_Small_image.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 318
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

76winger

Nice looking stained glass panel. Now if you can get here to make one that size of one of your pens....

Hope I didn't start something...:biggrin:

nice, If you seal it between two pc's of window glass you could mount it in your front door. That way you can show it off to all visiters. 'OR' have her make two more,"bookend pc's"to mount in to sidelights if you have a wide opening.
It's really NOT work if you love what your doing.

pyurgal

Thank you everyone. I am extremely proud of her. I did not tell her that I was posting this until after I did so. When I told her, she looked very suprised that I did this. I am going to show her all the replies tonight when I get home from work.

A stained glass pen? Now that is an idea. Actually, I was thinking of a presentation box made out of stained glass. Now that would be pretty cool. Thanks for the idea. :)

Paul

seamus7227

UNBELIEVABLE! Now, I'm no expert at stained glass, but I do know that that can't be easy to produce something like that and keep everything identical. Superb job! And I'm sure she can spot all of her flaws, but everything looks perfect, jaw dropping if you will. sorry, I just can't put into words how well that was done. I like the idea for the front door!

Sent from my Epic using Forum Runner

sgimbel

Great window. I to do stained glass and I know how work it takes. If she is like me keep the bandaids close, the edges are so sharp you don't even feel them cut you LOL. I'm setting up my glass station now. New house lots of windows.

Top Bottom