Stained Glass with Cross Ftn.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ElMostro

ElMostro

My camera is finally back from the shop so here is the first pic. It is a Jr. Gent, Black Titanium Fountain dressed in a Stained Glass with Cross Amalgam-Mutt Blank with a CA finish.

DSC04884.jpg

DSC04899.jpg

DSC04897.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Snorton20

I stand beside myself in amazement. Gorgeous pen if I do say so myself. When will the next batch of the stained glass be available? I am really interested in a couple of these bad mammer jammers.

PaulDoug

Boy, when I saw pictures of the blanks, I wasn't at all impressed. Just to gaudy for me. Now that I see a pen made out of a blank, I am impressed! Nice job. I may change religions and make one!

ElMostro

Thank you all for the compliments. I am pretty happy by how it turned out. I am working on a couple of other combinations in R & D section of my Lab (right front corner of my garage ;) ) ...working on an alternative ivory cross and some "stained glass" crosses...but it will be a while before those are unveiled.

Eugene

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
While I appreciate the amount of effort this piece has taken, and the craftsmanship is quite good, the piece itself does nothing for me. Traditionally, stained glass backgrounds bring the subject to life. The background here is so noisy that I feel it detracts from and reduces the impact of the cross.

Top Bottom