Special Custom Blank Needed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JustmeinMS

I have a client that has ordered a special Largemouth Bass blank to fit a Bolt Action kit. They have seen the stamp design with other fish and are looking for something in that area. I know there are several on our forum that make stamp blanks. Just need to know can these blanks be made and shipped or must they come already assembled?

I have the Bolt Action kit and it would be nice to find someone that could make the blank. If it is something that can be done. Please PM me with pic of proposed design and price.

jfoh

First thing to do is find if there are Largemouth stamps that you like. A web search should turn up a few. A second image to look for is trout stamps. A lot of trout fisherman out there. Then someone here should be able to cast the blanks for you. I would not do just one. If possible I would do many. If one person has one others will follow as soon as they see it. Plus if you just have one blank they always seem be more prone to break, fail or just explode. DNAHIK.

Mondo

I've only seen a set from 1986 that had a bass on it and that was 1 of the 4(0.22 cent). The others have been national wildlife stamps

Top Bottom