Spalted Pecan on a Sterling Silver Sedona Rollerball

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from SDB777

SDB777

Had some time to 'play in the shop'...been hot and humid!

Spalted Pecan(crosscut...thank you McByrde!!) on a Sterling Silver Sedona Rollerball

SpaltedPecanonaSterlingSilverSedona.jpg

SpaltedPecanonaSterlingSilverSed-1.jpg

Thanks for looking, comments/suggestions always welcome!

Scott (fun to make this one) B

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Buzzzz4

Nicely done! Great looking patterns in the wood. I didn't know the Sedona came in sterling silver, where did you get it?

Pens By Scott

Sorry Scott, Just getting around to checking posts just now. It was one of the few very nice summer days here in Calgary, and for some reason took advantage of it by heading to the Zoo.

As for the pen, it's like today was, Awesome! and should be shared with family, friends and others.

SDB777

Got the kit from AZ

>Sterling Silver Plated Sedona kits<

Shameless 'plug' for AZ Silhoutte Inc. people! Great products at a great price... And if your expecting slow shipping, these folks don't believe in slow! Think I ordered the kits on a Wednesday afternoon and I had them on Friday!

Scott (thanks for the kind words) B

Jgrden

Got the kit from AZ

>Sterling Silver Plated Sedona kits<

Shameless 'plug' for AZ Silhoutte Inc. people! Great products at a great price... And if your expecting slow shipping, these folks don't believe in slow! Think I ordered the kits on a Wednesday afternoon and I had them on Friday!

Scott (thanks for the kind words) B

I was going to guess AZ. Seems like they offer top quality pen kits and are a little pricey. I always look there for silver kits.

Top Bottom