Southwest Missouri IAP Picnic Photos

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
Here are some photos of the Picnic thanks to Dave Sallee.
First photo shows Hayseedboy at the Chuck Wagon! Second photo is MikeinMo awarding Tim from WoodnWhimsies his door prize. Third is Dan McKenzie, President of the Southwest Missouri Woodturners Club getting his door prize.

Attachments

• Img_5994.jpg
    Img_5994.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 139
  • Img_6001.jpg
    Img_6001.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 153
  • Img_6002.jpg
    Img_6002.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 144
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
More photos

Some more picnic photos.
First, Jeff Farris, National Sales Manager of Tormek, demonstrating tool sharpening.
Second, Craig Jackson, inventor of the Easy Rougher, demonstrating the cutting action of the Easy Rougher.
Third, (left to right) Stephen Pike of Skyland Studios, Hayseedboy, MikeinMo and Billy with the Easy Rougher tool group.

Attachments

• Img_600601.jpg
    Img_600601.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 130
  • Img_6015.jpg
    Img_6015.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 134
  • Img_6011.jpg
    Img_6011.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 134

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
Last group

In addition to these photos, MikeinMo has some in the original thread near the end. Be sure to check those out as well.
First, Jay (woodman928) plays the Wabash Cannonball on this yet to be finished street organ. This one has been in progress more than 4 years with 400+ parts!
Second, cigar pens, what else!
Third, these guests were not counted in the 49 registered guests from six states! As we left, six doe and six fawns showed up for the picnic!
Whew, it was a lot of fun!

Attachments

• Img_6023.jpg
    Img_6023.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 126
  • Img_6004.jpg
    Img_6004.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 142
  • Img_6026.jpg
    Img_6026.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

Rifleman1776

Looks like a super event. Sorry I missed. We actually drove within a few miles of the location on our way home from Colorado. But, we had spent about 20 hours on the road between that day and the previous day. We were butt weary and anxious to get home. Next time....

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
Actually talked about trying to make the picnic, but 400+ miles for a free meal seemed a little extreme, even for me.

Looks like lots of fun and wish I could have been there.

Well, generally I would agree with you about the meal but we're talking "Smokin in the Dark" BBQ meals here. There's a world of difference! :biggrin:
Maybe next time for you and Frank both. :) Thanks for your interest.

MikeInMo

Last edited:

DustyDenim

Fred: Looks like everyone had a great time and had a great feast. Be sure to put us on the list for next year and if you happen to know of a date for next years picnic please let me know a.s.a.p. so I can put it down for vacation at work.

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
Fred: Looks like everyone had a great time and had a great feast. Be sure to put us on the list for next year and if you happen to know of a date for next years picnic please let me know a.s.a.p. so I can put it down for vacation at work.

Hi Fred,
I've got you on my list. The planning team has not gotten back together to discuss another date yet. Those decisions are best made after you have rested!:biggrin:

Top Bottom