Source for pen sleeves?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

angboy

Anyone know the best place to get pen sleeves for a decent price? I think at one point someone on here sold them but I've been so inactive I don't remember now...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mortalis

What is a price you are trying to beat?
I've bought them from woodturningz, pennstateindustries and Craft supplies USA. It all depended on how quickly I could them when I needed them in a short period of time.

angboy

No specific price I'm trying to beat- it's been so long since I bought any that I don't even really know what a competitive price is. I had thought that someone on here sold them and figured I might get a slightly better price if I used someone here, but am open to wherever. So I'll check out those you mentioned above if no one else has any advice that somewhere else is substantially better.

Abby

I get mine from our local Woodcraft store. They are $4.99 per ten pack. Not too expensive, and they are local.

TonyL

There are several types. Which are you looking for? I use them all the time.
I use the velvet-like ones with a drawstring that retail for 79 cents each, but I buy 50 or so at a time and get a discount. I bought the "economy" ones once by-accident, and they were just that. Then there is the soft plastic type. I have never seen the WC ones and I am there pretty often. I need to open my eyes the next time I am there.

Dan Masshardt

There are several types. Which are you looking for? I use them all the time. I use the velvet-like ones with a drawstring that retail for 79 cents each, but I buy 50 or so at a time and get a discount. I bought the "economy" ones once by-accident, and they were just that. Then there is the soft plastic type. I have never seen the WC ones and I am there pretty often. I need to open my eyes the next time I am there.

Woodcraft ones are the straight sleeve with the open top. I like the drawstring much better as well.

TonyL

Then I did see those. If you lived closer, you can have mine :). They are good for including in a box; I am sure folks prefer them and they are a more masculine than something with a drawstring IMHO.

Last edited:
Top Bottom