Posting Photos

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
In another thread, this question was asked:

How do we post larger pictures? I have seen some people do it but I cannot figure out how, and I agree it makes it faster to browse through the new pics. Using firefox I can at least use the "thumbnail zoom plus" add-on so that when I scroll over a photo it automatically zooms a preview image without having to open the photo.

There are some video tips related to posting photos.

There is also a feature to insert a hover-zoom image from your own photo album. On the posting window under the smiles you see "My Photos" and "Insert". Click that and you'll see the photos from your album. A drop-down box at the top of the page lets you select the type and size of insert and zoom. Examples below.

How do you get photos in to your album you ask? Click "Photos" at the top of any page, then "Upload", and pick "Member Photo Albums". The server will automagically put the photo in your album.

View in Gallery

View in Gallery

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Thanks Jeff.
The hover function does my head in, but posting full size pics is nice.
I actually prefer the thumbnail method as the Lightbox function highlights the picture more....IMO.:bulgy-eyes:

I always thought that there was a size limit, but sometimes we get monster pics shown which somehow manages to shrink the written posts.

All we need to do now is have off-site pic hosting banned........:rolleyes:

jttheclockman

Boy that is one clean shop.:eek: I sort of like the magnification thing. I may have to try this. Of course its going to take reading instructions and we all know how that goes.:biggrin:

Last edited:

CrimsonKeel

IM so used to my offsite hosting and adding pics that way i have never used the on site photo hosting. maybe one day ill give it a try.

Top Bottom